A Force for Good
Here at GladRags, we believe in using business as a force for good. We create products to help you reduce your impact on the planet, and integrate our commitment to environmental and social justice into every aspect of how we do business. This holistic approach to doing business is why we chose to become one of the first businesses in Oregon to become a certified legal Benefit Corporation.
GladRags is a Certified Benefit Corporation
Certified B Corporations use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. We became a B Corp to challenge ourselves to continually improve and to ensure that we continue to maintain our core values as our business grows. Certified B Corporations must undergo a rigorous assessment in order to receive and maintain their certification.
Through our public B Impact Report, anyone can access performance data about the social and environmental practices that stand behind our products. View our 2017 Benefit Report here.
Certified Benefit Corporation highlights
- GladRags has been independently owned by women since day one.
- We provide high-quality reusable products rather than single-use disposable products.
- All GladRags orders are packaged in recycled, recycleable, and/or biodegradable materials.
- GladRags believes strongly in U.S. manufacturing and will never move labor overseas.
- We source materials from local and/or woman-owned suppliers whenever possible.
- We believe in transparency and fairness and strive to embody these values in our business practices.
- Minimum of 1% of profits donated to non-profit organizations such as UnTabooed.
- GladRags is a Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free company. You can sign the cruelty-free shopping pledge here.